Frenzyboard.net is a private message board that was founded on the belief that every person has the right to speak their mind. Sometimes this means a poster will get flamed. It also means that you will have plenty of opportunity to flame someone else.
By registering a user account, you are consenting to these rules:
1. You agree not to submit inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes, but not limited to, any content that:
* infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of any person
* is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit
* violates a person's reasonable right to privacy
* violates any local, state, national, or international law
* contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
* contains advertising or solicitation of any kind
* misrepresents your identity or affiliation
* attacks someone in a thread under the spiritual category
* could compromise the stability or security of the server or software that operates the interactive forum
We reserve the right to ban, nuke, delete the account, or place in Time Out anyone for any reason with no warning. Of course, we usually don't ban people, but we've been known to limit the access to certain features for a few.
2. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit. Frenzyboard.net assumes that all activities made using your username and password are authorized by you. You will promptly remove any content that you have posted should you discover that it violates these rules or that it is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify Frenzyboard.net, their administrators, and their moderators from and against losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
3. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any user-submitted content. You further understand that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on our site.
Note: We cannot control or police the actions of each and every member and we are not responsible for their actions. These rules are guidelines for proper Frenzyboard.net behavior and IS NOT A GUARANTEE against any infractions by a third party.
Under federal law -- the Communications Decency Act, Frenzyboard.net, is not legally responsible for the remarks that users post on its site, even if those remarks are defamatory. Frenzyboard.net, provides its website and its message boards as places where users can express their opinions, and Frenzyboard.net will not censor these opinions, or investigate the remarks for accuracy.
Specifically, § 230 of the Communications Decency Act prevents courts from entertaining claims that would place an interactive computer service in a publisher's role. Thus, lawsuits seeking to hold an interactive computer service liable for its exercise of a publisher's traditional editorial functions -- such as deciding whether to publish, withdraw, postpone or alter content -- are barred. By its plain language, § 230 creates a federal immunity to any cause of action that would make Interactive computer services liable for information originating with a third-party user of the service.
U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, ZERAN v AMERICA ONLINE INC
However, this does not protect you as an individual.
4. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
5. This Service is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded, or distributed in this Service or available though links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses," or other destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
6. Frenzyboard.net will not collect any personal information about its visitors (legal name, email addresses, home or business addresses, phone numbers) UNLESS the visitor supplies it voluntarily, e.g. by subscribing to the message board, posting on any part of the message board or website or through correspondence. This information is kept confidential by Frenzyboard.net and will, under no circumstances, be sold to any third party, nor will it be used to send unsolicited email by Frenzyboard.net. However, we will relinquish personal information to legal authorities at our discretion.
If a visitor does not wish for personal information to be collected, the visitor should not submit it. We do not delete information, except for during occasional purges to reduce database size.
Frenzyboard.net. may collect information about the visitor that is NOT personal through the use of scripts. Examples of this type of information include the type of web browser the visitors are using, the type of computer operating system the visitors are using, and the IP address or domain name of the web site from which the visitor linked to our site.
You post personal details about your life on the Internet at your own risk. Frenzyboard.net. is not liable for any flaming or public humiliation you may receive on the board.
7. This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3), five (5), and seven (7) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the
NOTICE: Frenzyboard.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, to modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, or discontinue or change the services offered. Members must comply with the current "Legal Policy," as updated from time to time by Frenzyboard.net.
(Updated September 28, 2012)